We are thrilled & grateful for your involvement in the 3rd annual Festival of Trees (FOT). We can't thank you enough for joining in the festivities -- Western Youth Network (WYN) will truly benefit from your kindness, as this event contributes important funding for this outstanding organization.
Now, to equip you with some information & inspiration:
We know you have varying levels of familiarity with WYN. Some of you have likely not seen this great, short video; it will help you see the difference WYN has made in one young man's life. Please share this video with others who may be working on the project with you. I am also sharing WYN's annual report from 2016. It is sure to inspire you to make your design not only the prettiest or most creative it can be, but also to be creative & bold in adding value to the goods within or under your tree! The FOT committee is happy to help you brainstorm at any point - just ask.
Tree themes are requested by November 9th. We are excited about the themes already received. Please be in touch if you want to talk anything over with us.
You can reference Designer Guidelines and see a few pictures of last year's event.
Mark Your Calendars!
The Festival will be here before you know it! Please mark these dates on your calendars:
- Now - - If you haven't already, please submit the Designer Registration Form. We'll save your space and start publicizing your involvement.
- Friday, Nov. 9 - Please submit your tree theme. The goal is a variety of themes, so remember themes are first come/first serve. If you need suggestions or want to brainstorm, let us know!
- Wednesday, Nov. 28th - 2pm-8pm - Set up time!
- Thursday, Nov. 29, 5pm-7pm - VIP Reception. You will receive an invitation for this reception, intended for Tree Designers, higher-level sponsors, WYN Staff & Board, and Festival Planning Committee. RSVP will be required. This is a private event.
- Thursday, Nov. 29, 5pm - Bidding opens for trees. Be sure to post a picture of your tree and the link to the Auction Website on your social media pages.