2018 Festival of Trees Event Hours
Thursday, November 29 from 7:00pm-9:00pm
Friday, November 30 from 12:00pm-9:00pm
Saturday, December 1 from 10:00am-8:00pm
Sunday, December 2 from 10:00am-2:00pm
What is the Festival of Trees?
The Festival of Trees is a magical holiday event sure to please all who walk through the door!
Join us at Chetola Resort as we transform the Appalachian/Blue Ridge Room into a Christmas spectacle for this annual event, and raise funds for Western Youth Network through admission donations and the purchase of these festive trees and wreaths!
You can buy a fully decorated tree for your home. No need to buy a tree or decorations–just come to Chetola and bid on your favorite fully decorated tree that even comes with PRESENTS!
- Over 75 themed trees & wreaths will be on display for your viewing enjoyment!
- Stroll throughout the room and admire the creativity & dazzling lights
- All items sold via online auction or a simple buy it now feature
- Purchased trees/wreaths must be picked up on Sunday
- Also featuring a free raffle, as well as a packed calendar of special events for extra holiday cheer
- Admission is by monetary donation and all proceeds benefit the community by supporting Western Youth Network